Rajasthani dupattas will never go out of style to look unique and different in the group. These types of dupattas are also known as bandhani dupattas and tie-dye textile is used for its print and colour. The pattern is originated from the Indus valley civilization which was mainly worn by Rajasthani and Gujrati women. There are many different ways to add this dupatta to your styling to make yourself different from others.
1. Wearing it with jeans or legging- Indo fusion styling: Rajasthani dupattas look great with a pair of jeans and oxidized silver jewellery. It will work like your Indo western styling.
2. Wear it on the beach: Your next summer vacation on the beach will be extraordinary because you can replace it with a dupatta. Wrap it like the skirt and enjoy the sea breeze with ethnic styling.
3. Wearing dupatta as an African headwrap: With the African touch of the headwrap and colourful dupatta will go great together.
4. Rajasthani dupatta with suit: There are thousands of ways to style a dupatta with a suit. You can style it in your way and you will be the charm in the room.
5. Dupatta with mirror work as a jacket: To vibe your outfit and to add something different in your daily outfit add an instant mirror jacket with your bandhani dupatta.
6. Wear it as a kaftan: Wearing dupattas as a kaftan dress looks amazing on anyone wearing it. Stitch a kaftan dress out of the Rajasthani dupatta and it will be a very cheap and styling dress.
7. Use the dupatta as a kimono, shrug, or cape: With the help of some easy youtube tutorials, you can style this dupatta and convert it to a kimono, shrug, or cape. Use solid colors to make the outfit stylish.
8. Idea for men: Dupattas can be used to make funky kurtas, shirts, bundis to get an extraordinary look. Wear it with jeans, pants, or hoppers and get an amazing look.